Blogs > Lighten Up with Sheila

Sheila Livingston of Perry has some special reasons to try to gain control of her weight: She wants to play with her grandson, and look good at her daughter's upcoming wedding.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Week of 1/26

Ok, so now that I have made my decision to go through with this thing.  I'm officially on my way.  Since my weigh in I have started my gym membership, started working out and set my goals.  I've let my family and some friends know what I'm doing told them all they have to make sure to keep me on my task.  
 
My first official day of working out of course had to be Monday 1/27/14, which we all know had to be the worst day of the year to start anything.  I was up at 5 AM ready to go to gym and get going until I walked outside to start my car.  I was really tempted to go back inside put my jammies back on and go back bed for hour, but I sucked it up like anybody else whose lived in Northeast Ohio all (or most of) their lives and made my trek down the road.  That was my test and I passed.
 
Until next week, stay warm.

Sheila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home